Specialized professionally designed margarine developped with taking into account the requirements for the production of decorating semi-finished products. In developing of their own recipes margarine is recommended for complete replacement of butter in basic creams. This product is used in the manufacture of fillings and layers of cakes, rolls and cakes, souffles for cakes and cream decorations. We recommend to use it for making different types of high-quality short biscuits and other confectionery goods.
Your feedback is important for us, please, evaluate our product.
Advantages of use:
- improved oil-cream flavor;
- there is no cholesterin;
- long shelf life of ready semi-finished product (to 120 hours);
- optimal manufacturing;
- no seasonal variations in hardness and melting temperature;
- does not require changes in the technological schemes and equipment, you can create a creamy semi-finished product that is practically not different by organoleptic and physico-chemical parameters from basic creams made on butter;
- lower cost of finished products with high quality;
- it takes more sugar syrup (25%) than butter in manufacturing of semi-finished cream;
- it is evenly connects with cocoa powder and colouring agent;
- has high frameforming properties that ensure the stability of shape of interlay products;
- on request it can be made white and a client may choose a flavor;
- thanks to optimal content of fats mix and to complex of emulsifiers margarine has excellent organoleptic properties, provides fast whipping of cream, high water absorption, good compatibility with various ingredients;
- due to the increased level of whipping it combines the properties of baking margarine and margarine for creams, can be used for making cakes, biscuits, various types of shortcake biscuits of high quality, improves structure and increases the volume of semi-finished goods and slows their drying.
Download the presentation — Presentation of the Imperiia Zhyriv.pdf (3902 kb)