Low in fat (fat content of 40%), light yellow colour, with a creamy taste, produced for use in baking, cooking and confectionery industry. It is recommended for preparing of different kinds of dough and for greasing of forms. It guarantees optimum technological effectiveness of production, the possibility of reduction in price of recipes while maintaining high quality of finished products. Dosage: replacement by liquid margarine can be a partly or 100%.
Your feedback is important for us, please, evaluate our product.
Advantages of use:
- rich in vitamin E, contains large amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids that makes it possible to make production of healthy food using it;
- greatly cheaper than sunflower oil and other hard margarines;
- can be yellow or white as a client desires, flavored with identical to natural flavors;
- can not use refrigeration equipment for not long-term storage in warehouses;
- the use of this margarine provides good lifting of yeast products;
- does not require melting before use that makes it possible to reduce the operation in the technological process;
- suitable for manual, mechanical and automatic application;
- universal product for stewing and greasing of forms by repeated baking of products from different types of dough;
- has low carbonization capasity (non-burning underneath);
- helps to reduce drying process;
- margarine poured into convenient 10-liter plastic buckets for food storage.
Download the presentation — Presentation of the Imperiia Zhyriv.pdf (3902 kb)