It is recommended for producing of classic puff goods, croissants and yeast dough and also for puff cookies preparation such as "Skhidni solodoshchi"
Your feedback is important for us, please, evaluate our product.
Advantages of use:
- vargarine for puff pastry №1 with mass fraction of fat 80% has necessary characteristics of plasticity in a wide range of operating recipes and is not absorbed by the layers of dough, it is due to their functional characteristics, consistently high quality of main indicators;
- it allows to produce frozen puff pastry and semi finished goods that don't lose their properties after defrosting;
- doesn't require mixing with flour;
- serving as a dividing barrier-film margarine prevents the dough layers from sticking together during the process of multiple sheeting and rolling;
- using of high-tech margarine for puff pastry №1 with fat mass fraction of 80% provides a high quality puff products that make high rise of baking and distinct thin layers, reducing costs simultaneously;
- increases the shelf life of semi-finished and finished goods.
Download the presentation — Presentation of the Imperiia Zhyriv.pdf (3902 kb)